Message to all members PLEASE READ

News, rules, tutorials and helpdesk.
Forum rules
Forum rules
Please Read Before Posting TV Shows!!!
Post all seasons in thread found. Only create a new thread if your show is not found.
Head Up any new TV thread with name only, as they are commonly found. eg The Simpsons.. Note Only TV shows in Main TV shows section can be separated into seasons.
First post of show thread should include graphic, description and imdb/tvrage link only, no download links
Please don't double post, combine links for the same episode (using edit) within one post (exceptions for many different link sets/different episodes and seasons).
Please do not post screenshots.
Lastly, no redirector links thanks!
Scorpio4646
Site Admin

Message to all members PLEASE READ

Post by Scorpio4646 »

Message to all members
Hello everyone. We are coming to the end of the year once more. How time flies. It seems to go faster the older you get. :D
Personally I have not had a particularly good year, health-wise, as have some of my members. Coming to the end of the year I feel much healthier.
The site itself has also managed to keep going for another year thanks to the support of those of you have donated, one in particular. Now the unpleasant part of this message. I am coming to you cap in had to put your hand in your pocket to help the site. This is the most costly part of the year when all my yearly subscriptions become due. So please help if you can no matter how small your donations are they would be most greatly received. Just click on the donation button at the top of the main page for more information

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all members old and new.
Take care of yourselves in these terrible times and be safe

Best regards

Scorpio4646
Help support this site
Get/renew your Filefactory Premium accounts here

Scorpio4646
Site Admin

Re: Message to all members PLEASE READ

Post by Scorpio4646 »

Hi guys,
Thanks for your support, to those who have donated.
I have received approx 40% of my target, so please keep the donations coming. As little or as much as you wish to donate. All donations are greatly appreciated

Regards to all

and a very Merry Xmas

Scorpio4646
Help support this site

Scorpio4646
Site Admin

Re: Message to all members PLEASE READ

Post by Scorpio4646 »

Hi All,
Time is running out for me to meet my goal to pay my yearly and monthly subscriptions. So please if you can afford a few euros, please help to keep this site alive

Happy New Year and hope for a better time in 2021. Oh, and keep safe

Best regards

Scorpio4646

Enjoy the site

Last bumped by Scorpio4646 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:55 pm.
Help support this site